From: "Christian Hill" <monolegal@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:31:40 PM
Subject: [TCML] Re: Toroid

Hello. I constructed the 30" top load as advised and much to my dismay, I
am still getting multiple smaller arcs. If I change the tuning and add a
Breakout point, I can get one, sometimes two, larger arcs. I can't get the
arcs to exceed 3'; I feel my coil is under performing for the 1.1kw I am
pumping into it. My smaller top load is almost more impressive, as it
produces arcs of comparable length from a much smaller package. Any advice?
Thanks.