Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:14 PM
Subject: [TCML] capacitors

Hi,
I used to purchase caps from DC Cox for my larger coils.
They were 0.1uF 50kv part number 37553.
I understand he has passed away, but not sure if resonance research still
operating etc...
Does anyone know if I can still get these caps from them, or maybe another
cheap source.

I will most likely buy 4x if the price is right.

Thanks,

Carlos