[TCML] 6" TC For Sale

The  TC I am offering For  Sale  was never finished because I lost interest
in it and needed a 4" X 20", or  larger Toroid to finish it. I have
invested more than 80 hours in
making this  TC and well over $1,000 in parts.

There  are two brand new Franceformer NST, each 12kV and 60 ma, which will
be operating  in parallel to give 12,000 volts, at 120 ma. I removed the GFI
circuits from  both of them and they were only turned on long enough to test
them. There are  64, 0.15 mf 2000 vdc, capacitors that are mounted on  2
Lucite
boards, with bleeder resister  across each one. The capacitors are
connected in
series/parallel for a total  capacitance of 37.5 nf. I built a Terry design
filter with Tungsten safety  gaps. There is also a line filter. The spark
gap is
the Rickard Quick design  with a fan. The primary coil is made with 1/4'
copper
tube, spaced at 1/4"  and uses Lucite as the coil form/suport. The
secondary coil is
wound on light  gage PVC pipe, it was wound with 1,645 turns of 26 gage
magnet
wire, using  2,691' of wire and has been coated with epoxy. The secondary
coil has a  calculated resonate frequency of around 100 KHz.

I used TeslaMap software to  design the TC and based on the calculations it
should produce 65" sparks. All  it should take to complete this project is
a 4" X
20" Toroid and about 2 to 4  hours work. All construction was done very
professionally, as I am a  perfectionist. Also included with it is a 3 ring
note
book covering all of  the information and data that was used to design this
TC.
There are no  guarantees and this is being sold on a, where is, as is
bases. I
will not  ship it, it is only available for pick up in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
This is not a piece of junk  cobbeled together, it is a very nicely
constructed and  well designed.
I an asking $700 for the  TC.

Also if I can't sell the TC, then I might consider part it  out.

If there is any interest then please contact me off list and I have  some
pictures that I can email of the TC for you to review.
_everettsharp@xxxxxxxx (mailto:everettsharp@xxxxxxx)
Everett Sharp N8CNP