Re: [TCML] Measuring Isecondary: Current transformer too close toprimary?

Thy show up surplus...   I ran across a pile at work about 10-15 yrs ago in a junk pile.   I suspect nobody knew what they were.  So I snagged them and sent them out to willing adoptive parents.

Moral of the story..  Stuff does turn up cheap if you wait.