Re: [TCML] Pig Ballasting...

That's a good question and unfortunately I don't remember.  I know at least once I ran without any metal in the core, but I think I never got to full input V before the current got way too high.  My memory is sketchy on this.   I'm sure you could probably do it depending on the parameters of your particular setup.  I never pushed it that far, though.
Cheers,
Joe