[TCML] more coil vids, pics of SG

Hello fellow coilers,

    I recently took more video of my 10 inch coil and some pictures as well.  There are a few cage of death videos also.  Here are some links to the vids and a link to my google profile where the pics can be seen.
 http://youtu.be/6YvK1TInkw
http://youtu.be/bnrLn48rIqk
http://youtu.be/edm_19TuZww
http://youtu.be/9inIPdIo2Cc

well I can't seem to get a link to my profile so just type in Jason Kerlin in google and view my profile to see the pics.  I plan to improve the asthetics of the coil this winter as I won't be able to run it until the spring.  All questions and comments are greatly appreciated!!  Enjoy!

Jason Kerlin