[TCML] Document on Tesla coil theory and construction

Hello,

The English translation of my document about the Zeus Tesla coil is
finally over ; I'm sorry for the delay. (If you don't know what I'm
talking about, the original e-mail is in the April 2012 archive of the
Pupman mailing list :-) ). The French version has been
updated/corrected at the same time, as it contained some embarrasing
calculation mistakes.

Both versions of the document can be dowloaded from the following
links (12.2 Mo) :
http://www.experimentarium.be/admin/ajaxfilemanager/uploaded/TheTeslaCoil-en.pdf
http://www.experimentarium.be/admin/ajaxfilemanager/uploaded/Phys-Teslacoil-fr.pdf

Cheers,