Re: [TCML] Cleaning Copper Primary Coil (with Muriatic/Hydrochloric Acid)

http://www.cool-amp.com/

________________________________
 From: David Sharpe <sparktron01@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Cleaning Copper Primary Coil (with Muriatic/Hydrochloric Acid)

Silver plating would be a better approach and less expensive then gold.
silver plating is routinely used on busbars in switchgear.  The electroplating
chemicals, power supplies, and support materials are all COTS and
routinely done in the power industry.

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA