[TCML] Science Fair Project

I would like to experiment with a Tesla coil for a Science Fair in
mid-January. I can’t just do a show and tell. I need a  hypothesis and a
variable, data collection and something I can prove. I'd like to measure the
performance of the Tesla coil and change some variable to increase it. This is
kind of the idea I’m thinking of… varying the coil rotations or length, type of
capacitor, or the gap length to produce different results.

I’m also interested in musical Tesla coils, maybe what is the highest note or
greatest range that can be produced.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Jonah Moss, 14, NC