Re: [TCML] Ozone Generation

Huh, I never knew that about ozone.  I also have a room with persistent
odors, and it sounds like this would be a fun thing to try.

As you suspect, making big arcs like those from a DRSSTC isn't an efficient
way to make corona.  You want to make a soft, large corona.  A DRSSTC might
be able to do this, if you modify its topload to have many identical
breakout points, and run it at a low voltage but high duty cycle.

I did some browsing and found one good looking guide to DIY ozone
generators:
http://www.bigclive.com/oz.htm

Anyone experienced with DRSSTC should be able to throw something like this
together, and scale it up if necessary.  Seems like it would be safer than
running a TC as well, since it should require much less voltage.

-Mike