[TCML] For Sale: Magnet Wire (23ga)

Hello list,

If anyone is in need of 23ga magnet wire, I am selling a 10 pound spool. This is from Essex Group, and is 23 gauge, heavy build, 200C wire. I purchased this from a local distributor new in '98 with two other spools, but this one remained unused.

Specifications can be obtained from the following locations:
http://www.superioressex.com/uploadedFiles/Magnet_Wire_and_Distribution/North_America/Magnet_Wire_-_Winding_Wire/mwcat.pdf

http://www.superioressex.com/uploadedFiles/Magnet_Wire_and_Distribution/North_America/Magnet_Wire_-_Winding_Wire/MR-200.pdf

Pictures of this spool are here:
http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9391/wire01.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8294/wire02.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1807/wire03.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4855/wire04.jpg

I would like to get $80 for it, but I'll take the best offer over $50 in the next 7 days from this message. I will cover the cost of shipping (USPS Priority), and I will take paypal or a USPS money order as payment.

Please feel free to email me (danniken<at>q<dot>com) with any questions offlist.

Thanks,

Jon