[TCML] Fw: Syfy show seeking Tesla Coil for upcoming shoot

Please see forwarded message below.  If anyone wishes and is able to help this gent, please contact him directly.  I don't know him and I can't vouch for him.  I'm just passing on his request.

Gregory R. Hunter

From: Brian Phenix <b_phenix@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx" <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:05 PM
Subject: Syfy show seeking Tesla Coil for upcoming shoot

I'm a producer for a show on the Syfy Network, and we have an upcoming shoot in Hancock County, MS late next week.  Part of the shoot will require a portable Tesla Coil, preferably 5-6 feet tall.

Do you know of any Tesla coils in the Biloxi or New Orleans area that are possibly available for rent?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian Phenix
BASE Productions