Richard Hull email contact info. RE: [TCML] Richard Hull Contact info

Hello Matt Siri,

I just spoke to Richard Hull via way of eMails and a Phone calls on
4/2/12 and 4/3/12 , I was inquiring about his vintage "Tesla Coil
Builders of Richmond" (TCBOR) stuff,  I own a dozen or more of his old
1993 "Video Reports on VHS tapes" subject Spark Gap Tesla Coils,
building Capacitors etc. and want to get the rest of them for my
Minneapolis Minnesota based Tesla Coiling Group. Richard has moved on to
other things now [fusor_general] Re: H.E.A.S. " High Energy Amateur
Science"

Richard Hull posting with some history.
http://www.fusor.net/board/view.php?bn=fusor_general&key=1174396524

The Farnsworth/Hirsch Fusor
http://www.belljar.net/634fusor.pdf

Richard Hull Honored for Twentieth T.C.B.O.R. Teslathon / H.E.A.S.
Conference.
http://www.teslauniverse.com/blogs/tesla-universe-news-entry_10

Richard Hull email hullr@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,