[TCML] ELECTROMETERS

Can anyone give me a lead to the papers Richard Quick wrote a few years ago describing his work with electrometers? One of the subjects he investigated was the charges left in the insulation on the surgace of TC's after operation and I'd like to repeat his tests. Google didn't get me there but maybe didn't search on the write words.

Second question. Does anyone know about a reasonable-price source of resistors in the range of 10,000 gohms [10^10 oyms] to 100,000 gohms [10^11 ohms]?

Thanks,

Ed