RE: [TCML] Induction coil bi-polar tesla coil

That does look interesting and reminds me of this double ignition coil setup for an HV source of a tesla coil project listed herehttp://www.rmcybernetics.com/projects/DIY_Devices/homemade_tesla_coil.htm
I have the parts to hook up a couple ignition coils without transistors though, when I get a chance to try it I will share my results.
Another good question is that would two phased ignition coils be as safe and as effective as an NST for tesla coil HV power supplies?  Considering NSTs can be expensive and a little hard to come by sometimes, where ignition coils are in junkyards all over, or car parts stores if they sell them for older cars without the internal cap.

Brian Hall