Re: [TCML] Building Protection

Matt,

Keep it away from the house. I've blown up my share of consumer electronics and garage door openers too but it was always due to running in a confined space or too close to the house.

I've hosted two Teslathons with thirty coils at one of them and never had any problem with any feedback through the mains into the house or my electronics inside. All the coils were kept a safe distance from the house with the closest being about 20'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
BrianB