[TCML] Titanium dioxide dielectric?

I'm always trying to improve the performance of my homemade capacitors. While studying this list of dielectric constants (http://www.asiinstr.com/technical/Dielectric%20Constants.htm#Section C) I noticed the very high K of titanium dioxide. As this compound is widely used as a pigment, would a layer of white paint, laced with titanium dioxide, make a good capacitor dielectric? Or is this already widely done, and I am reinventing the wheel here?

PBT