[TCML] Javatc Mobile

Hi All,

I had a complaint that Javatc didn't work on iPhone. This was true and didn't work on my Droid either. The problem was the applets for the coil drawing. So, I put up a version without these drawing applets if anyone is interested. I find working with such a form on a phone clumsy and awkward myself, but for those that do that sort of thing, this version should work for you. BTW, if your on a phone and click on Javatc from the menu, you should be redirected to this non-applet version (yet still have access to the full site).

Anyway, it's located here:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatcm/javatc.html

Have a great weekend,
Bart