Re: [TCML] Metal ARSG disk?

It would definitely be mechanically safer, but now you have the added
challenge of insulating the now-hot disk from the motor shaft.  I'm not
saying it can't be done, but should that insulation fail, it would be
_BAD_.  But then, folks have done dumber stuff and lived to tell.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA