RE: [TCML] Support brackets for a flat spiral primary - right tool for the job?

I remember trying about 7 methods similar to this one. And they all sucked until the last oneOne of them I tried doing the same sort of thing with wood.Then I tried using a 1/4 inch polyurethane cutting board and making holes and just feeding the copper tubing through the holes.The tubing wouldnt feed in anymore after about 3 turns.Then I took the cutting board and cut them in half along the holes like youve done in your video, but with only half of the hole to sit in, the wound tube just wouldnt stay down at places.Then finally I cut 6 more strips with holes and cut along just barely overtop of the holes, then snipped the top part out with pliers. Then The tubing could easilybe snapped into each of the holes, and would stay in place. This was by far the best method for me and it looks great too for just an easy cheap way to do it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6LghhD43s you can kind of see them in this video... I dont really have a good picture of them.