Re: [TCML] Support brackets for a flat spiral primary - right tool for the job?

Hi Brian,

I use a milling machine for mine now but previously just machine slots
slightly undersize and press fit tubing. I have done this on many
primaries and always been successful.

As for a smooth edge these soft plastics can be planed just like timber
and it leaves a lovely finish.

Cheers,

Colin Heath