Re: [TCML] Safety Issue for heart bypass surgery patients

As a physician, I would recommend that he consult with his cardiac surgeon.

Stork

----- Original Message -----
From: "jeff mill" <jeffmill2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 7:44:31 AM
Subject: [TCML] Safety Issue for heart bypass surgery patients

Hello,
This may sound like an off the wall question but I need to know.
My brother and myself were working on a 1.6kva tesla coil. He will be going in surgery this morn for bypass surgery. After the surgery they will be wiring he sternum closed with SS wire. For his sake, would it be wise for him to leave the project and not be around while operation the tesla .