From: "Grenadier" <teravolt.org@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:23:19 PM
Subject: [TCML] Full bridge parts for sale

I'm getting rid of some more HV stuff, this time parts for a DRSSTC I never
finished. Pretty much four
STE40NK90ZD ISOTOPs and a big heatsink. Fan and iron toroid free of charge.

http://i.imgur.com/x36Mj.jpg

Considering I payed about $30 for each isotop I'd just cut my losses here
and let it all go for $75.
Google checkout or a postal money order, both are fine. No paypal though...