Re: [TCML] Smoke Detector Issues

why do you find coulomb forces hokey? i'm just isolating them by
making a dynamic dielectric of a candle and using atmospheric charges
as the second plate. its not balanced so there's motion, whats so
mystical about that?

if its not clear enough, here's the the experiment my patent attorney is using.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-pkMKLwpAg&feature=player_embedded

re the electric field and gravity, i believe the hadron collider is
about finding the higgs boson, the theoretical mass giving particle,
chargeless, nestled amid two other charged particles found within the
neutron of an atom. until its found, the electric field and gravity
lack explanation.

i can't help you don't understand this fact, talk to stephen hawking.