Re: [TCML] microbrute DRSSTC

Alton: Sounds like you went over the coil with a fine tooth comb. Check the
 output devices. You might call someone in the tech department at Eastern
Voltage  Research and ask if there are any quirks in the circuit during
start-up or  anything else that comes to mind. Good luck.

Tom

In a message dated 12/28/2012 10:34:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,