Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] more on paralleling

Jon,

That "paper" is called "Nomex", it is an Aramid......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomex [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomex]

Try If you can locate the local repair shop for electrical motors, they
have it. Perhaps they will sell you a couple of square feet.

Hope this helps

Cheers, Finn Hammer

An ideal solution for this would be to use the kind of "paper" that is
used when originally winding a MOT (or other transformer). I do not
know what the name of this kind of "paper" is, but it is very tough,
thick, and highly tear resistant.

Jon