[TCML] Possible virus in hot-streamer mirror

Hi

Just wanted to let folks know that some files in my hot-streamer mirror have
tested positive.

/hot-streamer/TeslaCoils/Archives/1-6of02.zip Email.E-card-3 FOUND
/hot-streamer/TeslaCoils/Archives/7-12of02.zip Exploit.IFrame.Gen FOUND
/hot-streamer/temp/Archives/TCBL-2002.zip E-card-3 FOUND

Have downloaded the files and tested from the other mirror sites and they also
test positive.

Using clamav on Debian/GNU Linux

I don't think there is any real danger, the extracted text files themselves
test positive, and it is likely just an email signature or something, but
better safe than sorry :-)

I have deleted the
/hot-streamer/TeslaCoils/Archives
/hot-streamer/temp/Archives