Re: [TCML] VTTC grid/secondary coils

I was thinking about that which is why i tried switching the leads. I guess i thought that the physical direction only applied to the direction of spin on the electron and the "end" of each coil could only be in phase or 180 degrees out of phase. Is there a specific phase difference given to coils coupled together with opposite winding directions?  (just adding to).

Simon