Re: [TCML] Tesla Museum discussion

I think my messages are being censored but in case they're not I have to comment on this. Fact is you're just plain wrong and obviously have no real knowledge of 'the electrical industry' in the latter part of the 19th century. Your homework must be from indiscriminate reading of stuff on the internet rather than a real study of 'the state of the art' in both Europe and the US at the time. Tesla did develop some interesting equipment and his contributions to the electric power industry, particularly in this country, were very significant but if he hadn't been around things wouldn't be much different today. Don't make him an absurd figure by crediting him with things he didn't do - his actual accomplishments are great enough to give him the fame he deserves.

Ed