Re: [TCML] difference between 10 mA from a flyback and a low voltage PSU ?

There are differences in skin effect at various AC frequencies, but
the simple answer to your question is at 10V, 10mA can't flow through
your body unless you inject electrodes into your blood stream, because
your resistance is too high.

Tyler