Re: [TCML] wanted: 4 high voltage glass insulators

       Yeah they need to be glass as far as I know, but you can call
the curator <http://sparkmuseum.org/contact>  Jonathan Winter who needs
them specifically made
of glass. I personally do need a matching pair of pole pig
insulators after a recent buy if any one has a pair, contact me.