[TCML] Tesla Coil and related items for sale.

Hi

I am selling a few things I don't need mostly to lighten my load so I can move
1640 miles to the west part of the USA Phoenix AZ area.  I live in Murfreesboro
TN 30 miles south of Nashville.  Some items need to be picked up at my house
because they are very large or very heavy or they can be shipped by truck.
Small items can be sent by UPS.  Send me an email at gary_350@xxxxxxxxxxx and I
will give you my phone number.  BE sure to put the word TESLA COIL in the
subject line if I don't reconize emails they all get deleted.

Here is a Powerstat variable transformer rated 240 volts 28 amps each, with both
in parallel 240 VOLTS 56 AMPS.  I have used it on my large 10" TC at 14KW.   I
looked online this item lists for about $2500 brand new.  What is it worth
used?????   Make me an offer.  Make me a reasonable offer and your the new
owner.  This item is heavy probably 200 lbs.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/V1.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/V2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/V3.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/V4.jpg

Here is my 10" Tesls Coil it produces 12 ft sparks.  Someone once ask me if the
sphere is ever for sale they want first chance to buy it.   The stainless steel
sphere is 36" diameter.  The primary and second coils are both for sale.   The
high voltage transformer is 240 VAC 60 amp on the primary, the secondary is 14k,
15k, 16k and 17k Volts.  I have 3 home built rolled poly cap rated .01 uf
40,000. volts each.  It is all for sale buy it all or buy any part you like.
What is it worth????  Make me a reasonable offer.

 http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/tc10-4-1.jpg

I also have 9 neon sign transformers to sell.  I have one unpotted neon in HV
oil to sell.   I have 9 variacs 5 are rated 120 VAC 500 watts the other 4 are
rated 240 VAC 10 amps.

I have 75 Potter and Brumfield time delay relays.

I have a box full of industrial motor starters.

I have 200 lbs of #24 enamel coated copper wire on 100 lb rolls.

I have 50 lbs of #20 enamel coated copper wire on a roll.

I have about 30 Allen Bradley industrial micro switches list price is about $50
each you can have the whole LOT cheap, $100.

I have about 30 capacitors I saved to build a large capacitor bank these need to
sell too.  About 100 lbs of caps.

I also have this 5000 volt power supply.  It has 3 capacitors in parallel 410
MFD high energy storage capacitors rated 18,000. amp each.  It is rated 5000 VDC
at 54.000. amps = 270,000,000. Watts.  It has 2 tubes NL7171 list price $1000
each.  List price on the caps is about $1000+ each I made a phone call but could
not get an exact price on the spot.  The whole think is worth about $6000 new.
It is a lot of fun on the 4th of July the discharge from this sounds like a high
powered rifle.   I can discharge it into 6 ft of 1/8" steel wire and it
vaporizes the wire BOOM.  Police come and don't know what to think its not
illegal to discharge a capacitor.  LOL.  Discharge it into a 1/4 mile of
electric fence wire it looks like a det cord explosion.  What is it
worth???????   Make me an offer.  This item is heavy probably 400 lbs.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/PS-1.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/PS-2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/gary350/PS-3.jpg

I have a slightly used 5000 KW generator 240/120 VAC with 9 HP Briggs engine
with maybe 5 hours of run time.  $400 or best offer.

I have some 600 Volt 600 amp SCRs with heat sinks.

I have more to sell as soon as some of this stuff is cleared out of my shop I
can get to the other stuff.

Gary Weaver