RE: [TCML] Looking for big toroids

Right, pipe hoops with a series of ribs of varying radius to form the shape of a toroid with non-conductive supports to hold them in place and mount to the secondary, as shown in the pictures here http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/22/engineers_funds_largest_tesla_coil/

or search youtube for 'biggest tesla coil of Oklahoma'

Brian Hall