Re: [TCML] Secondary Damage (Large Coil)

Dear Amir Mojarradi

First of all i have to excuse for my bad english.

I once saw another coil on the internet with the same problems. They finally found out that the Tap of his Strikerail caused this Problem. The direct ground connection influenced the electromagnetic field in a bad way and caused this problems.

Are your strike points at the side of your strikerail tap?

This problem also occures when you're running a coil with too much input power.

Those points are very hard to repair. If a streamer strikes out one time, carbonate is created and will create an conducting point.
If possible you should grind this point and re-isolate it.

Another gimmick is to breathe at your coil. Your coil will steam up and you can see if there are any other damages at your coil.

Greetings

dga