Re: [TCML] tcs as musical instruments...

Scott,

Do you have any sort of idea about the amount of work that goes into
making these controllers?  If you want something that sounds halfway
decent, it's a lot of work.  I personally have spent thousands of
hours perfecting my controller.  Also I can tell you that the parts
for a nice controller are not cheap.

That said, I am working on a cheaper controller for people who don't
care about fancy features, and just want to play music.

-Phillip