Re: [TCML] Re: Simple SSTC topology

Sorry, I might not have been clear in what I was referring to.

The primary and secondary coil configuration and geometry aside, I was more
interested in the single MOSFET driver circuit. If this configuration would
work (and intuitively, I also suspect it would), why would anyone go to the
bother of creating an H-bridge driver circuit?

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Young Morris