[TCML] Toroid Capacitance

Hello All -

I recently have been tuning my coil and found it interesting that my
numbers were quite a bit off of that of JavaTC.  Essentially I found
the resonant freq of my secondary with a signal generator and a scope.
 My tests shown I resonate at 274khz; JavaTC has me down at 240khz.
I'm trying to figure out what JavaTC is not accounting for with my
setup.

Does density of a toroid affect capacitance or is it strictly
dimensions?  Also wondering if I measure topload capacitance with a
simple capacitance setting on a Fluke multimeter?  I've been thinking
of purchasing one.

Thanks

Nicholas Hall
262.706.1337