Re: [TCML] Looking for high voltage capacitors

On 9/10/11 5:55 AM, Roger Smith wrote:
I'm looking for some high voltage capacitors for my VTTC . Values of
around 1uf to 10uf at 20, 000 volts or higher would be good. They don't
have to be pulse rated , in fact even electrolytic capacitors would work
if I could connect enough of them in series. If anyone has any they
would like to sell or trade or have me come and haul away contact me off
list.

that's going to be fairly weighty..shipping might be an issue. where are you physically located?

Microwave oven capacitors are around 2-3 kV at 1-2 uF, as I recall, and run a couple bucks each. $100 might get you where you need with a MMOC