[TCML] Creative Ideas for Toploads

Hi All,

Let's hear what you've used (or thought of using) as a topload on your tesla coil. I'm sure all of us have spent a great deal of time thinking about what we could use when we made our very first 'budget' coil. When I first started coiling, for months, I remember constantly keeping an eye out for anything toroid shaped. To this day, theres still a few things that occasionally catch my attention and bring up the fond thoughts of coiling...
Back to the point, let's get a creative 'thread' going here. 'Post' Ideas that you think nobody else here has ever thought of.
I've always been on the lookout for a fan shroud with just the right curves and without the plastic rim. I think that would work perfectly if I could find one... Let's hear what you've got!

Brandon H.
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx