[TCML] Tesla Conference 2011: Exploring Tesla’s Technologies

Gary Peterson has asked me to forward the following information about a Tesla conference coming up on Saturday, November 5th in Riverhead, NY.

The Tesla Conference 2011 organizers have changed the venue to the Hilton Garden Inn, located in Riverhead, NY, a few miles north of Brookhaven National Laboratory. Directions to the Hilton are at the end of this post.

Accommodations are available at the Holiday Inn Express, also in Riverhead. This hotel is near various attractions as well as shopping and restaurants. It is about 5 minutes travel time between the Conference hotel and the Holiday Inn.

The conference organizers are hosting a Saturday evening reception at the Hilton Garden Inn including a Theremin performance ( www.performancekr.com ), and a presentation about Fragments From Olympus, a new film being made about Tesla ( www.fragmentsfromolympus.com ).

Conference:
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead
2038 Old Country Rd.
Riverhead, NY 11901
(631) 727-2733

Directions: Take 495 East (Long Island Expressway or L.I.E.) to Exit 73 (Country Road 58 East). When exiting the L.I.E. you will see the Hilton on your left. Make the first available U-turn. The Hilton will be on your immediate right. ***THE HOTEL DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MOST GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEMS*** Please call the Hilton for specific directions.

Accommodations:
Holiday Inn Express East End
1707 County Road 58
Riverhead, NY 11901
(631) 548-1000

Directions: Take the Long Island Expressway (495) to exit 72, Old Country Road (Route 58). Continue for approximately 1/2 mile. Hotel is on the right.

Transportation To and From Hotels:
Islip Macarthur Airport( ISP)
    * Distance: 25.0 mi./40.23 km EAST to Hotels
    * Time by Taxi: 25 Minutes
John F Kennedy( JFK)
    * Distance: 50.0 mi./80.47 km NORTH EAST to Hotels
LaGuardia Airport( LGA)
    * Distance: 50.0 mi./80.47 km EAST to Hotels
Long Island Railroad Train
    * Station Name: Riverhead
    * Distance: 5.0 mi./8.05 km WEST to Hotels

See www.teslaradio.com/files/tesla_conference_2011.pdf for the Tesla Conference 2011 flyer.