Re: [TCML] Musical Coil

I've looked at their kits and I'm unsure of which one suits my requirements best, which kit would be suggested for one who wants to hook an audio or music source in and output at least 1-2' arcs?

Thanks for the help.

Quoting Mark <the_iconoclast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Eastern Voltage Research, I agree, very well done kits. I've bought 2 of them and have been quite satisfied.
--

Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eastern voltage research

Sent from my iPhone