Re: [TCML] tufnol whale board for rsg base

Tufnol is a decent insulator but if it gets too hot from either
thermal conduction or an arc along the surface it will char and become
a conductive flaming mess.  If you're careful it should be OK as a
base on which to mount the stator electrodes for an RSG.

Henry