Re: [TCML] WINDING A FLYBACK

The anti-static bag material could be good if its resistivity was pretty high but not infinite, as it would help to keep the electric fields around the ends of the layers down.

---Carl

Hi Time,
      From what I can tell Mylar is the material of choice for the
discerning flyback builder, but I'm not sure where to find a 1-in wide roll
of it, so I'll probably stick to the teflon.  Trouble will be holding the
thing together since teflon by nature is slippery.  Perhaps there is a
cheap epoxy I can saturate paper with to hold the layers together...

Scott Bogard.