Re: [TCML] Secondary Repair Question

Hi All,

First off, please excuse me for bumping such an old topic. I've been pretty pre-occupied with school and have finally gotten the time to focus on coiling. Anyway, I'd like to fix up the secondary coil before I do anything else.
Would a few properly applied coats of Dolph's AC-43 over the existing flawed coating prevent any more racing arcs? Of course assuming I get it properly tuned and coupled first.

Thanks!

--
Brandon H.
teslacoilers.blogspot.com