Re: [TCML] Smart Meters and TCs

PGE put a smart meter on my house last year.  There's been a lot of controversy in the bay area about people's electric bills skyrocketing with the meter switch.  Some folks experiencing a 3-5x INCREASE.   It was in the news.

I noticed absolutely no change, whatsoever, running coils or not.  I don't doubt the measurement system is different between the new meters and the old meters, just that my bill hasn't changed at all (and I don't have that  *pay the same every month no matter what*  plan).

Joe