From: "Justin B" <boshjack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "TCML" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 8:17:34 PM
Subject: [TCML] High current MOT suggestions‏

This will be my first high current MOT. I had a friend send me a large
old core, which is one giant E and l, no 180 flipping between each
layer. Guessing most of you have done this, I was wondering whats the
best way to go, to get the most power out of this MOT just to use for
melting stuff with high current. Like, How many turns should I be
using? And any idea for size? I have 4awg laying around, but I have
heated it up a bit using like 6 turns.

Core dimensions:
5.33" wide
2.13" deep