Re: [TCML] Sydney Tesla coilers for band shoot?

Can anyone help?
I am on the wrong side.
Peter Terren
www.tesladownunder.com

Hi Peter,

We are an instrumental rock band in Sydney and we are about to release our first album which has some inspiration drawn from Tesla. I found some of your pictures of your coils and they are extremely impressive! We are trying to find a Tesla coil builder in Sydney that would let us get some photos taken in front of a working coil (preferably in some sort of lab environment). I realize that you are in WA, but I was wondering if you had any contacts in Sydney that could possibly help us out?

I have sent an email to the Tesla coil builders of Australia organisation but I wasn't sure if they are still running or not.

Anyway, if you have any information, that would be great!

Cheers

Cameron

--
http://www.meniscusband.com