[TCML] Ebay Auction: Colorado Springs Notes & Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes

Hello All,
I am finally getting around to selling off my library to raise money for school,
and one of today's offerings is a first edition of Tesla's Colorado Springs
Notes, published
by the Nikola Tesla Museum in Beograd, Yugoslavia in 1978. This book has very
minor shelf-wear,
otherwise it is in perfect condition.

The other offering is The Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs
Notes of Nikola Tesla,
published in 1996, third printing of the first edition, of only 200 copies. This
book is signed by Richard Hull.

I acquired these two books from another list member a few years ago, and they
have been the pride of my collection.
I am sorry to see them go.

The ebay auction number is 150602347419, and my ebay ID is ntesla1

Thanks, and happy bidding.

If anyone knows of a decent summer job in Greenville, North Carolina,
please let me know so I can stop selling my books! ;)

Have a great day!
Dan