[TCML] Oiling the Machine

Hi Chip (and esteemed Moderators),

Say, it's been a while since I've kicked in a few bucks to keep this engine purring...

I know in the past you've not turned down a few bucks towards internet costs, maintenance, etc..
Could you please post the easiest way to "Chip" in..... is it still PayPal?

Again, Thanks for "keeping her up and running",

steve - seattle

--
"The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you, don't go back to sleep....."
                                                                                          Colman Barks       - Rumi