From: Christopher Karr [mailto:chriskarr4@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:34 AM
To: Tesla Pupman List
Subject: [TCML] FW: Selling: 3-400Z (8163) and 3-500Z high-power triodes

Hello everyone,

Up for sale is one 3-400Z vacuum tube. A datasheet can be found here:
http://www.scottbecker.net/tube/sheets/088/8/8163.pdf
Tested filament and resistance from plate to anode.
Asking $120 O.B.O.

Also, one 3-500Z. Its datasheet:
http://www.umich.edu/~umarc/station/docs/3-500z.pdf

Tested filament and resistance from plate to anode.
Asking $90 O.B.O.

I live in postal code 97301, and intend to ship in a medium flat-rate
box; shipping is included in advertised price when being sent within the
lower 48 states of the U.S.A.

I don't *really* want to sell these, but I need the money to purchase
high-voltage diodes for my CW multiplier. If anyone has a trade which we
can work out, I'm open to negotiation. Please reply off-list.

Thanks,

 - Christopher Karr